TALINO KA-3001 eDiscovery & Incident Response
The SUMURI TALINO KA-3001 is our entry level eDiscovery Incident Response Workstation geared specifically for the modern day forensic examiner tasked with handling Incident Response type Examinations. Each system is Meticulously Designed by Experts in the field for Forensics, eDiscovery, and Incident Response.
This system features the full spectrum of computer forensic workstations equipment including the Intel Xeon E5-2660 v4 Server Processor running at 2.0GHz with 35MB of L3 Cache. This processor is highly rated and reaches the Top of the Charts for benchmarking scores. The KA-3001 further boasts an amazing 64GB of DDR4 2133MHz RAM and can be configured with up to 128GB of DDR4 RAM. While some forensic companies will provide you with a sub-par Graphics Card, we outfit these systems with a GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 GPU to handle any video and image processing. All of this is done on a Workstation Motherboard that is, by design, manufactured to Perform Flawlessly under High I/O Situations.
Next, this Ground-Breaking system presents Independent and FAST disk volumes running off of separate controllers. The Operating System starts with a 1TB SSD in Rapid Mode for Extremely Fast calculations while running software. There is an independent 512GB M.2 Enterprise Class SSD for Temporary Files, and a four (4) disk 480GB RAID 10 SSD Array for Database Files (4 x 480GB equalling 960GB). Also inside the same chassis we stack four (4) 6TB rotational disks and set those in RAID 10 for processing case work (8TB). Lastly, we include four (4) additional 6TB rotational disks and set those in RAID 5 for storage of Images and other Case Work to be ingested into the system. By adding in these different volumes, we Solve the Solution many eDiscovery examiners have of needed Multiple Drive Sets.
We take the Incident Response solution a step further by giving Each Examiner the choice of either Dual Gigabit Internet Ports (built onto the motherboard), OR an Additional One (1) Gigabit Port Card OR a Ten (10) Gigabit Port Card OR a Fiber Channel Card OR Absolutely Anything else that Each Examiner Requires for their Forensic Network. We understand these needs and work closely with each examiner to meet and exceed their requirements.
The KA-3001 eDiscovery Workstation is Far Superior in Performance and Configuration than anything you will find available on the marketplace for eDiscovery and Incident Response Work. This Configuration is Designed by experienced Forensic and eDiscovery Examiners for Examiners. You simply WILL NOT find a better system for the Price and Features.
TALINO KA-3001 Specifications
- One (1) Intel Xeon E5-2660 v4 Broadwell 2.0 GHz 14-Core Server Processor with 35MB of L3 Cache
- 64GB of High End 2133 MHz Ultra Fast DDR4 ECC RAM
- One (1) 1TB SSD in Rapid Mode for the Operating System
- One (1) 512GB M.2 Enterprise Class SSD for Temporary Files and Processing
- Four (4) 480GB Enterprise Class SSDs set in RAID 10 for Database Files
- Four (4) 6TB Enterprise/NAS Class Rotational HDDs in RAID 10 for Processing (12TB Total)
- Four (4) 6TB Enterprise/NAS Class Rotational HDDs in RAID 5 for Data Storage (18TB Total)
- Two (2) High End SATA/SAS RAID Cards for Database and Evidence Drive
- One (1) GTX 1070 8GB GDDR5 Graphics Processing Unit
- One (1) 2.5” Hot Swap Bay with Six (6) Removable Trays
- Two (2) 3.5” Hot Swap Trays totaling Five (5) Removable Bays
- Blu-Ray16X 4MB Cache SATA Blu-ray Burner
- Liquid Cooling for the Central Processing Unit
- Forensic Card Reader as Front Panel
- One (1) 4 Port USB 3.0 Hub
- One (1) 10 Port USB 2.0 Hub
- Tableau T-3iu Installed
- One (1) 1600 Watt Power Supply Unit
- High End Whisper Quite Fans throughout the Entire System (Hydraulic Fluid Ball Bearing rated at 300,000 hour lifespan
- Microsoft Windows 10 Pro 64 Bit
- Three (3) Year Standard Warranty
- Size: 15″W x 19.06″H x 20.06″D (381mm x 484mm x 510mm)
- Open 5.25″ Bays = 10
- Fan size(s) = 120mm
- PCI Chassis Expansion Slots = 8
- Aluminum Thickness = 0.118″ (or 3.00mm)
- Finish = Powder Coated Black with Black Appointments